Our purpose is to help ambitious brands to grow. We interrogate the world around us to uncover just the right insight of excitement or frustration. We inspire others with our vision and are inspired by experimentation and the unknown. Above all we realise growth, by creating viable outcomes of great commercial value.
OPPORTUNITY AT HAPPEN AMSTERDAM
At our Happen Amsterdam office we have a unique opportunity for a Junior Innovation Agent that can help to further develop and grow with the business.
Happen Amsterdam is:
Entrepreneurial and dynamic. We opened our doors 7 years ago and have established a strong reputation in a competitive market. We have high standards in everything we do, are entrepreneurial and focussed on results.
Collaborative and team focussed. We are a small non-hierarchical team of 10 that works closely together. We believe in the power of the team and making sure everyone is able to contribute in their own way. Being small means that people at all levels get their hands dirty.
Lively and central. We are Amsterdam based, a cosmopolitan city and a true creative hub. We are located at the heart of the city - an amazing lively area and a great place to work and relax.
Personal and passionate. The atmosphere at Happen Amsterdam is informal and personal. We are passionate about what we do and believe this helps us to develop and grow.
International: We are an international team that works on varied projects, serving Europe’s strategic innovation centres and working across continental Europe’s markets and beyond.
ABOUT THE JUNIOR AGENT ROLE
Our Junior Agents are confident and bright consultants who supports innovation projects from start to finish. You are responsible for project management, setting-up and attending research & workshops, and creating astonishing innovation output materials.
The candidate we are looking for: a client-credible, high quality, qualitative research consultancy agency background person with 2-3 years of experience and a University degree.
We are looking for an ambitious person who wants to join an independent and growing business that can provide him or her with a compelling career path. There is plenty of opportunity to grow for people who are talented and driven. We are looking for a person who:
- Imaginative: has a curious and creative mindset, has strong research / qual moderation skills and experience to deliver expansive but unique results catered to the challenge you are working on.
- Fearless: Ambitious and dares to be bold and try new things. Passion for innovation, able to land innovation ideas and concepts clearly - verbally and in writing.
- Confident, rigorous thinker: A confident thinker with strong project management skills to support full innovation journeys. Navigating from micro to macro with ease.
- Energetic and collaborative: Getting your hands-on mentality, eager to get things done, pro-active.
- International mind-set: Naturally cosmopolitan with (ideally) international experience, and hungry to get more international experience and exposure.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- An inspiring, lively environment
- We reward performance
- Lots of (international) client facing time
- Diversity of clients across sectors and sizes
- Possibilities to experiment, grow and thrive
- A competitive base salary
- Performance and company bonus potential
- Very extensive pension scheme
- A company laptop and iPhone