We are a leading boutique agency with a great reputation for qualitative research and innovation work, as we translate people's friction to business solution. Grounded on the principles of design thinking we work for inspiring clients such as Schiphol Airport, Heineken, AkzoNobel. ASICS, FrieslandCampina and Bonduelle.
We are currently looking for a sparkling insights & innovation expert with 2-4 years of experience to join our team of great and bright people.
What will you be doing?
- Execute and manage research and innovation projects together with our support team
- Prepare and facilitate qualitative research by means of our broad range of fieldwork methodologies varying from online communities to ethnographic kitchen table conversations
- Getting to the bottom of consumer behaviour and translate your analysis into actionable outcome for clients in an attractive and impactful report or presentation
- Co-facilitate new product development and innovation workshops and finalise the output of these projects together with the client
- Maintain active client contact, strengthening and developing client relations
What do we have to offer?
- a position at an agency that has outstanding reputation in the area insights and innovation
- A great portfolio of national and international clients
- an entrepreneurial, informal and flexible work environment in a professional team that sparks creativity
- an organisation that breathes ongoing learning and personal development, through on the job coaching and internal/external training
- a salary in line with the market and excellent secondary benefits
- a swift application procedure!
Is this you?
- 2-4 years of experience in (qualitative) consumer research, innovation and /or marketing
- A completed master degree in areas such as social sciences, marketing or (industrial) design
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written is a must
- You are a confident team player with great social skills and a genuine interest in people
- You have great communication and analytical skills and are a strong conceptual thinker. Creative and / or design skills are definitely a pro
- You are pro-active and client focused
Have we caught your attention?
• We look forward to reading your CV and a motivation letter in English. Please send in your application via this link as soon as possible.
• Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Gaby Siera on 0031 35 30 300 20
Learn more about Beautiful Lives: https://beautifullives.com/
Follow up by professional recruiters on this job post is not appreciated.